6.02.2008

outing...

310508 went outing wif xiong skinny sheng victoria...went makan at a korea place then after tat went to party world but the place was so screwed up cuz the damn system went down...zzz waste time need to walk to cineleisure de kbox...started singing abit then walk in n out to smoke n do other thingy...hehehee

down there stone till 1900 then went to food republic n makan there then crystal meet us there...after tat intend to catch a show but too bad the tickets for the time tat we desired went out and after tat me n sheng need to meet wenliang so in the end juz have a walk inside cathay n slack at the starbucks before the others leave for hm...

went down to chinatown to meet wenliang n drink at at a place called crazy hr...started to drink abit then feel stomach damn pain due to the combination of ice cafe mocha n martel...down there stone for ard 1 hr plus plus.started eating some nuts n start to drink abit of beer n i felt okay to carry on...play the dice game n keep drinking...wat a bad luck hahahaa....went hm after tat n woke up eyes damn pain...

catching up on age le...do anything body aso cannot tahan...haiz......


If you could have told me everything
You would have found what love is
If you could have told me what was on your mind I would have shown you the way
Someday I'm gonna be older than you
I've never thought beyond that time
I've never imagined the pictures of that life
For now I will try to live for you and for me I will try to live with love,
with dreams, and forever with tears

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home