5.20.2008

birthday celebration!!!

Long time since i last blogged...well quit my job n slacking all the while till 180508 went to BEDS to celebrate my 24th bday. the best part was on tat day was BEDS last day b4 renovation so the place was in damn havoc...

Reach there wif sheng n started drinkin while waiting for the rest of them...starting feel the atmosphere weird but slowly got used to it...then the rest of them came and start drinking...one of the fun part was the ppl inside drawing on the wall paper n write many things.... looks cute n the waitress like ah siao like tat draw until so high lol...zhixiong draw a cake on the wallpaper n give it to me since my cake was kinda "destroyed" by foams n sprays as ppl running ard n sprayin the spray cans.but end of the day was fun though in the middle part felt funny when "she" arrive n cb wei down there utter nonsense which makes me feel awkward aso...well but still feel happy as wat things ppl done which made me happy lol...

now juz wanna wish tat my bday wish will come true...



我要求的不多...只希望我的生日愿望会早一点实现...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home