5.21.2008

Stoning day...

woke up n tried to change the strings for the E guitar which jelly pass me...it was boy hell of a pain in the ass to change it man...maybe cuz im a newbie n wanna do everything by myself...now i think i can use the red lines on my fingers to play the key instead of using the guitar to play le... still gt so many things haven do n haven update in blog....for example my new braun shaver,passin of my basic theory and many more... life sux like a vacuum cleaner but still i have to walk down it n finish it as there is so much things in life out there for me...update fully when i have time to upload my photos into my com ba...




Watching the stars till they're gone
Like an actor all alone
Who never knew the story he was in
Who never knew the story ends.
Like the sky reflecting my heart
All the colors become visible
When the morning begins
I'll read last line

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home