11.07.2006

sick but still worried...

Yesterday at range time asked xianbin to help me find out who fighting at MOS during sat...kinda foolish act rite?lolx...well well...kana lectured by him aso...hope the dun tell hua hua if not my ear drum gonna burst...lol

haiz...c le 姫様 de blog...wonder wat she mean by no nid u to be so upset over it...dunno is 没必要 or 不需要你来这么伤心...kinda low after seeing tat...maybe realli is i tik too much le...wat to do, tis is me...lolx...i realli wish to tell her tat 君が俺の大切人が...君を為に... haiz...dun wan our relationship to worsen...better dun tell her tis...i tik now she branded me as crazy le...lol...wat is wrong for a man to wanna revenge for the 1 he loved???haiz...to hell wif it

today reported sick outside...realli dun hack care so much le...most to the most the IC charge me lorz...dun wish to tik so much...juz wanna get in touch wif 姫様...haiz...

<<君が俺の大切人が>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home